Monday, January 15, 2007

Lists

My blogger friends have them, so I thought I should have one too (because I'm gaya-gaya :-))

My 2006 "highlights/lowlights", in no particular order:
  • My travels, particularly the backpacking in Southeast Asia
  • Some trips that I wish didn't turn out the way they did
  • Spending more than half of the year in limbo (see previous entry)
  • Finding a new job
  • Leaving Hong Kong
  • Moving to Singapore
  • Meeting the fabulously Beautiful Pinoys
  • Living in the same city with old friends
  • Living in the same city again with a not-so-old but nonetheless dear friend
  • Breaking ties with someone who was a good friend
  • Singing in a choir again
  • Acknowledging that I am capable of doing things (good and bad) that I thought I would never do

I am ambivalent about 2006: the highlights and low points seem to balance each other out. But either way it will remain one of my more memorable years.

Now on to the next . . .

2 comments:

mcsister said...

We're all gaya gaya :) Let's all make 2007 Lists of what we want to happen. Pero no need to post!

SooZeeWooZee said...

yeah, i have a few in mind na, pero not for posting, hahaha