Friday, July 27, 2007

Acting Cool

We sat, drinking free and free-flowing alcohol, checking out each other and wondering if the other was important or not. And we waited.

Two of the band members came out, and all was well. Until we found out that they weren't singing live! We were meant to "chill out" with them while we listened to the CD of their latest album which has yet to be officially released.

Still, it was cool to "hang out" with the Foo Fighters, and to be within 5 feet from them. M managed to get Dave Grohl's signature, while I hung back from the mini-crowd that formed around him. I was trying to act cool, and pretending not be star struck, and as a result I didn't even manage to get a decent picture. All I have are blurry images of their backs in my camera phone. Oh well.

Thanks M! It was a good night.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Facebooking is to blame for my backlog in reading friends' blogs! I only read this now, admitting to acting cool is cool. Till the next "listening party". ;-)